Inside Sales – Americas
The Inside Sales Position is responsible for responding to Enterprise sales leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales person will be responsible for the front line responses across the entire Sangoma Product Line. Product Knowledge in telecommunications, SIP and TDM telephony, Unified Communications and the wide range of Sangoma solutions is desired, but not required.
Activities, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Cold –call and warm-call prospects and leads that are generated by Sangoma.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to regional channels such as resellers/VAR’s or distributors.
- Maintain and expand Sangoma’s database of prospects within the CRM
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to resellers or distributors with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Creating quotations and/or RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity in a related industry (Experience with FreePBX and other Sangoma Products and Solutions Preferred.)
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to advance to Channel Manager / Outside Sales
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Exceptional learning opportunities
- Great team
- Opportunity to work with global customers
- Neenah, Wisconsin.