Sangoma is looking for a talented, self-motivated Internal Tools and Infrastructure Engineer to join our fast paced, ever growing organization. As a key member of Sangoma's QA engineering team, you will be responsible for the design and development and maintenance of Sangoma's QA automation platform. Working in a fast paced growing company requires that candidates be self starters, fast learners with excellent critical thinking and reasoning abilities.
- Contribute to Sangoma's internal QA automation framework and tools.
- Build and maintain the Markham office's build infrastructure.
- Support and consult with other the engineering department's to support their build and QA automation processes to enable continuous integration.
- Contribute new test cases.
- Develop monitoring solutions to keep everything running.
- Good programming fundamentals, preferably with Python 3, PHP, or Go.
- Experience with selenium and web testing.
- Comfortable in a Linux development environment.
- Knowledge of Jenkins 2.0, Docker, Terraform, and Salt or Ansible.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and infrastructure automation.
- A working understanding of the OSI model.
- Knowledge of Linux networking features and software defined networks.
- Experience with Python's asyncio libraries.
- Experience with SIPp.
- Think big, start small, move fast
- A relaxed, creative environment dedicated developing awesome technology and great products.
- Small teams of highly motivated and creative developers
- Start up mentality with a large degree of freedom and expression
- Performance based compensation
- Flexible working hours
This is a permanent position located in our Markham, Ontario office
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Vacation: 3 weeks